Sunday, April 21, 2024

Post

*Well-known television actor Sai Ketan Rao suffers injury while filming a scene for the superhit show 'Imlie'* *'Imlie'* serial fame Sai Ketan Rao was injured while shooting for a scene this morning. Sai Ketan Rao referred that "I was filming a scene on top of a moving bus and was talking to Adrija Roy who is playing the role of Imlie. While the bus was on the move, a tree branch hit me in the face, causing a lot of pain, swelling near my eye on my forehead's side, and some scratches. The tree branches were at the same height as the bus, which led to the accident.The production team acted quickly, providing first aid, and the shoot was paused for a while. But thanks to their help and the support of my crew, I felt better and returned to continue the scene". I told the director, "I'm ready to shoot, sir." He asked if I was sure, and I said, "Yes, let's do it." Outdoor shoots can be unpredictable, but teamwork and dedication make all the difference. This is very well illustrated by the television sensation Sai Ketan Rao.He is a person who is very much committed to his work, consistently on time and a fitness enthusiast. Sai Ketan Rao is newly observed playing the double role of Agastya Singh Chaudhary and Surya Pratap in Star Plus' eminent serial *'Imlie'*. He was approached for Big Boss OTT and other reality shows but haven't been keen on doing them as he is currently focused while shooting for his television show.But, in future he can be part of some reality adventure show. We hope that the actor recovers quickly and regains his strength soon.

No comments: