Thursday, August 4, 2022

A chat show

Chef Shipra Khanna reveals about male dominance in the culinary Industry in Not Just A Chat Show ‘A lot of times I faced rejections from brands due to my gender,” says Chef Shipra Masterchef, Cookbook Author, TV Host, Producer, Content Creator, Food consultant and much more, Chef Shipra Khanna is a well-known name in the Indian culinary industry. Holding multiple achievements, Chef Shipra’s journey is truly inspirational. The upcoming episode of Zee Café’s Not Just a Chat Show will see the celebrity chef as a guest during which she will be interviewed by the dynamic anchor Anushka Sen. Before the chat show begins, the Chef can be seen in an informal conversation about her journey so far. “When I was 9, I went into the kitchen for the first time to prepare something but unfortunately the dish didn’t turn out to be good. But then I started getting into baking and preparing different dishes. Winning MasterChef India gave me a platform to make my profession my passion,” shared Chef Shipra. She was also seen sharing how a passion transformed into a profession makes one’s life easier as one enjoys every bit of it. On the show, Shipra also revealed her eighth cookbook ‘Health Unlimited’, and she was also seen in a discussion with Anushka Sen on how the culinary industry was initially dominated by men and women found it difficult to make their mark in the industry. “This is a fact. When I used to travel for work, in the kitchen, I would never see girls there. It was one profession that was male-dominated and a lot of times I have gone through rejections by brands,” said Shipra. Watch Chef Shipra’s entire narration of her inspiring Journey on Zee Café’s Not Just A Chat Show this Sunday at 7:30 PM

No comments: