Friday, May 25, 2018

Zain Imam: “I slept in my car for days because I was homeless”

Zain Imam: “I slept in my car for days because I was homeless”
~ The actor makes shocking revelations about his struggling days  in a candid chat with JuzzBaatt host Rajeev Khandelwal~
Zee TV’s weekend chat show ‘JuzzBaatt… Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak’ has been chronicling lives of many popular celebrities including Rohit and Ronit Roy, Adaa Khan, Divyanka Tripathi, Dheeraj Dhoopar Kiku Sharda and many others. Through the show, viewers have got a chance to get an exclusive glimpse into their favorite celebrities' personal lives, their inspiring stories of struggle, success and stardom. The upcoming episode of the show will see televisions’ incredible actors and good-looking boys, Barun Sobti and Zain Imam having a light-hearted conversation with host Rajeev Khandelwal.
During the course of the episode, Zain and Barun indulged in various entertaining games and activities and shared fond memories of their school days and hometown, Dilwaon Ki Delhi. When asked about his initials days in the industry, Zain revealed that popularity didn’t come easy to him. He had to go through several hardships before he could establish his foot in the industry.  Talking about his struggles, Zain said, “During my auditions phase, my landlord threw me out of the house. I desperately looked for a decent place to stay but no one would rent me a place because I was an actor and also because of my religion. There have been times when I’ve slept in my car for days because I was homeless and my parents still don’t know this.”.
Barun and Zain both have an immense female following and to honour this fact Rajeev named the episode as a ‘Ladies’ special’ one. Barun and Zain reminisced about their childhood days and bonded over their hometown, Delhi. During the course of the episode, Barun also revealed that before entering into the industry, he used to work at a call centre while Zain spoke about his experience of working as a marketing professional. Adding to the amusement and creating ripples of laughter was Zain’s act of attempting to sell various products to his consumers, Rajeev Khandelwal and Barun Sobti. With televisions most handsome and uber cool men coming together on the show, the upcoming episode of JuzzBaatt…Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak will surely prove to be a visual treat for everyone!

To know more, tune-in to JuzzBaatt…Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak every Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 PM only on Zee TV!


No comments: