Thursday, April 5, 2012

HITESH KANERIA PHOTOGRAPHY

Hitesh Kaneria shares a special bond with SPICY STARS. The Bollywood portrait photographer who is behind few of the hottest pictures circulating on the internet has a unique style of his own.  He shared a few exclusive pics for the viewers of this blog.

Hitesh Kaneria has this to say about his love for portrait photography 

"It just kind of happened. What I can tell you is that I really love what I do and
I spend a lot of time refining, perfecting and even obsessing over my work... It is a passion.  I have spent a lot of time reflecting on things such as what is my "style" of photography. Style comes with time and is a difficult thing to force.I think more important than style is being aware of the literal nature of the image I see and striving to go beyond that in an aesthetic sense to create a captivating image.

Direct Line : +91-9004 234569

www.hiteshkaneria.com



RECENT PORTFOLIO



No comments: