Thursday, October 27, 2022
News
Ankit Raaj To Play Lead in Atrangii TV’s Parshuram 2
https://instagram.com/iankitraaj?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The mythological show Parshuram on Atrangii TV is returning with a brand-new season and cast. Vishal Aditya Singh starred as the lead in the previous season. Now, Ankit Raaj will portray the title character in Parshuram's second season. The show is to be directed by Kamal Monga and produced by Atulyam Films and Chanda Creation.
The second season of Parashuram follows his extraordinary voyage from Tretakal to the Dwaparayuga, which links him to Rama and Krishna. To execute a unique task assigned to Parashurama in Treta Kaal by Mahadev that is connected to killing Ravana. When Parashurama reaches the Dwapara Yuga, he must uphold both the religious honour and the vow he made against the Kshatriyas thousands of years earlier.
Ankit Raaj shared his excitement, " I feel grateful to have got the chance to play the character of Parshuram and it is for the first time that I will be playing the title role. Parshuram is a strong character, I have read about him during my childhood. I am happy and excited to play Parshuram and acquire more knowledge about him"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment